The York Barbell International Olympic Curl Bar is ideal for users who find it difficult to use a straight bar to curl with.
The four angled 30 mm rubber/urethane grips help reduce the stress placed on the elbow when lifting heavyweights.
York Barbell's signature “split sleeve” design is incorporated into the bar allowing for a smoother rotation.
- Solid steel 30mm Olympic bar.
- It can be loaded with Olympic 2" weight plates.
- Premium rubber/urethane textured grips.
- Ergonomic grips for an improved grip.
- Grip angles are positioned for a more natural flexion movement of the arm.
- Reduce stress placed on the wrist and elbow when lifting heavier weight.
- 2” Olympic Split end sleeve design to each bar end incorporating a precision internal dual roll pin sleeve assembly allowing for a smoother rotation.
York Barbell has been manufacturing barbells since 1932 to the highest standards. All Olympic bars come with 12 months warranty against manufacturing faults.
The warranty covers structural integrity only, it does not include;
- Normal wear and tear
- Bars stored with weights loaded on the rack
- Bars used outside
- Bars not dropped on a suitable flooring (York Lifting Platforms or 30 mm rubber flooring)
- Negligent usage or abusive dropping of the bar
- Dropping the bar on spotting arms, power rack pins, benches, and boxes
- Excessive dropping with Iron plates or damaged bumper plates
Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic lifting movements.
Any warranty claim on a York Bar will be reviewed by our quality control team on a case by case basis. Please bear in mind most issues can be traced back to negligent usage rather than any manufacturing or product issue. Please ensure you purchase the correct barbell for your facilities' requirements.