|If you are unsure what size weightlifting suit will fit measure the circumferences shown in the diagram to the right:
- Chest - use the largest measurement of the chest area (measure with arms raised).
- Waist - measure at bellybutton height.
- Hips - measure around the largest part of your buttocks.
- Thigh - divide the distance between the knee and hip joint into thirds. Measure the thigh at the dividing point between the lower third and middle third.
- Torso - measure around the torso lengthwise, starting at the center of the shoulder, down the front, between the legs, and back up to the starting point on the shoulder.
Use the table below to find the range of measurements for each area. Select a size which best matches all your measurements. The torso and thigh measurements are the most important.